Monday, 23 February 2015

Raspberry Pi 2 HiFiBerry DAC "No Soul"

I got myself a Raspberry Pi 2 the other week and after reading that the audio wasn't up to much i was pleasantly surprised to what i was hearing from a little £30 box when using with a Yamaha A-S500 Amp and JPW Sonata Speakers, the sound was a little closed in plus a little low in volume but it still put a smile on my face that the little box had a voice

Well the other day i decided to buy a HiFiBerry DAC and after spending the last 3 days listening to my music with the HiFiBerry DAC installed which ranges from Loose Ends, Let Em Riot, Trevor Something and 80's Electro it did open up the music giving it a larger sound stage plus it now matches my other devices volume wise i just find my music is now devoid of any soul

No comments: