Saturday, 19 April 2014

Liberal Democrats Are Using One Of My Photos

Liberal Democrats are using one of my photos on there web site and they didn't even give me a back link "now that's being a bit to Liberal"

It's very rare but have been asked a few times if a photo could be used which i don't mind as my photos aren't the best just from a point and shoot and if it's for personal use or if it's used on a personal blog and they give me a link i'm ok with it

But today by luck was just doing an image search and saw one of my photos which was being hosted on a different site so went to look and its the local Liberal Democrats so i'm a bit peeeeeeed off as can't stand any of the UK political party's and then i find out they have used the photo for the last two years i'm not happy

 

No comments: