Saturday, 12 April 2014

Desiree Heslop aka Princess The Album




Picked up Desiree Heslop aka Princess album off Discogs the other day after having most of her tunes on my YouTube playlist




















I know it's a Stock Aitken Waterman production so it has that sound all of there records had in the day but Princess vocals take the songs to another level which most singers of then and even now will never match

Album is full of great tunes from the hits "Say I'm Your Number One" "After the Love Has Gone" "I'll Keep On Loving You" plus many more

Side One
In The Heat Of A Passionate Moment
I'll Keep On Loving You
After The Love Has Gone
Say I'm Your Number One

Side Two
If It Makes You Feel Good
Tell Me Tomorrow
Any Time's The Right Time
Just A Tease

Just a shame she didn't have more hit's but the ones she did will be forever spinning on my turntable

Ps one of my fav album covers as its a stunning photo

No comments: