Thursday, 18 February 2010

Forza 3 The Best Oval Stock Car Tunes


If like me you have got into Oval Racing on Forza 3 but find your being left behind on the track "i've been there" watching cars just shot off and setting lap times which make you wonder how the fudge are they going so fast i thought i may as well post the tunes i use each and everyday

I have tried doing my own tunes but in the end i put my hands up and had to leave it to the experts as my car tunes weren't cutting the mustard :) so find below the tunes i use for each track

Track: Sedona Raceway Park, Speedway



Car: 2008 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Stock Car

Tune By: onlyREEDERS

File Name: sed4sp278

My Lap time: 00:27.922 (i'm sure with a few more laps i can get a better time)

Link to Leaderboard Time

Or



Car: 2008 Dodge Charger Stock Car

Tune By: Agen7Washingtub

File Name: Wash Sedona D

My Lap time: 00:27.962 but will do 00:27.889 see time by Voexum

Link to Leaderboard Time

Track: Twin Ring Motegi, Super Speedway



Car: 2008 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Stock Car

Tune By: Redfish man

File Name: motegi

My Lap time: 00:32.626

Link to Leaderboard Time

Track: Sunset Peninsula, Sunset Speedway



Car: 2008 Ford Fusion Stock Car

Tune By: HDR andy pull 0

File Name: Sunset Speedway

My Lap time: 00:41.351

Link to Leaderboard Time


Have fun and say hello if you see me on the track :)

PS Hope the tunes work for you as it all depends on your driving style plus they must be driven in manual gears, there maybe better tunes out there but these are the ones i drive every night so fingers crossed there good for you also

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find a link to the Stock Car Tunes.

Eyerex said...

Hello search for the tune name on the store front