Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Quick Trip To Guildford

Had a few spare hours and as i’ve not been to Guildford for a few years i fancied a trip into Stockbroker Belt of Surrey plus see if PJ HiFi was still there which is where i always buy my HiFi equipment from even though i didn’t have the money for a new CD player this trip

Day started at West Croydon Train Station and it was my lucky day as train was just coming in as i got there

PS The train fare from West Croydon to Guildford is only about £7 return with trains running about every 15 to 20 mins during the day

Quick Trip To Guildford

Quick Trip To Guildford

Quick Trip To Guildford

Quick Trip To Guildford

More photos over at my other web site Eyerex Photo Blog which also has more info on my trip from around the town and a walk by the river Wey

1 comment:

Guildford said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I have a site Guildford http://www.guildfordeye.com so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!