Thursday, 13 November 2008

Olympus Trip 35 Photos



So as a follow on from my post Film Cameras The New Vinyl i had a day out with my Olympus Trip 35 which was around Guildford, so find a few photos below which were to test if the camera still worked so only used one roll of 35mm film

I'm pretty happy how they came out but was shocked that Boots wanted £4.50 to develop a roll of 24 photos :-(

Olympus Trip 35 Photos

Olympus Trip 35 Photos

Olympus Trip 35 Photos

Olympus Trip 35 Photos

More photos taken with a Olympus Trip 35 over at my other site Eyerex Photo Blog

1 comment:

Lanthus Clark said...

Great photos! I am a big fan of the wonderful Trip 35, in fact you may have seen my blog. http://olympustrip35cult.blogspot.se/

I recently moved to Sweden and had to sell most of my old film cameras, but I just couldn't bear to part with my Trip 35 and it made it all the way to Scandinavia with me. As soon as I find a decent lab I will start shooting with it again.