Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Blaze Handheld Mega Drive



Looks like a handheld mega drive console is coming out for all us retro game lovers which is being made by blaze and comes loaded with games including Alex Kidd - Enchanted Castle, Alien Storm Altered Beast, Arrow Flash, Crackdown, Decap Attack, Dr Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine, Ecco Junior, Flicky, Gain Ground, Jewel Master, Kid Chameleon, Sonic Spinball and Shadow Dancer

The price for the console isn't to bad coming in at £29.99 so may have to buy one to test and bring back some great memories of my first console, just wish they had added some game gear games in there :)

Blaze Handheld Mega Drive Console Retro

1 comment:

nancy said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Betty

http://desktopmemory.info