Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Ds Lite Mic Problem Watchdog



I was thinking it was me when i tried to play Kawashimas Brain Training and it wouldn't pickup what i was saying or maybe a problem with the microphone but it looks like it's a problem with the game not understanding different UK accents from north to south so i'm off to watch My Fair Lady to pick up tips on specking right as it's well wicked

"The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly in the Plain"

So find below video of Watchdog which was on BBC1 the other night which reported on the problem

1 comment:

John Skibeat said...

You dude,

That whole brain training thing is completely baffling to me. What wrong with a damn crossword - darn sight cheaper!

Anyways, Come visit me at my new music site. I'd love your thoughts on it. http://www.sonicdice.com