Friday, 12 October 2007

Neil Warnock new palace manager



Neil Warnock new palace manager
"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
I wouldn't say Neil Warnock is my cup of tea as a manager as he does seem a bit mad in interviews and when the news that he is now the Crystal Palace manager i wasn't happy, but the problem is there ain't many managers out there which are any good so think hes the best of a bad bunch just a shame Peter Taylor never gave us palace fans the glory where after

So good luck Peter Taylor in the future and fingers crossed Neil Warnock brings us a little bit of hope :)

5 comments:

boyward said...

I quite like Neil Warnock, he's a passionate man and always has something to say. I'm sure he'll do OK.

Johnskibeat said...

I feel your pain. As a man, he's an idiot. As a manager, well, the jury's out.

Nice blog, btw. Mind if we swap links?

Eyerex said...

I could change my mind after saturday lol

No prob will put a link up later to your blog as having pc problems at the moment as like to do little banners for the links and photoshop is on the pc which is down right now :(

GMG said...

Good luck! Hope Palace gets back to where it belongs...

Eyerex said...

Bottom 3 now :(