Sunday, 1 July 2007

Fall Out Boy Infinity on High



Only just got there new album Infinity on High after hearing a few tracks on the radio and have to say i like what i hear
They have a little something which is different with some great catchy tunes with a great beat it was money well spent

1. Thriller
2. The Take Over, The Break's Over
3. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
4. I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)
5. Hum Hallelujah
6. Golden
7. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
8. Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?
9. The (After) Life Of The Party
10. The Carpal Tunnel Of Love
11. Bang The Doldrums
12. Fame-Infamy
13. You're Crashing, But You're No Wave
14. I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers

Video from Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

2 comments:

boyward said...

Yes. I like this album too, but the previous album Under The Cork Tree is better, and well worth getting if you haven't already.

Eyerex said...

Will have to pop down to hmv to pick up a copy as i don't think i've heard any tracks from the album